Airtel Family Share: Airtel is one of the most popular and trusted telecom operators in India. Even though the company faced lots of losses due to the entering of Jio, it has its own fan base in the country because of its service, offers and special features such as Airtel family share.
One of the most useful features of the Airtel prepaid is the Airtel Family Share. This feature allows you to share the data from your plan to any other airtel prepaid user. That means, if you have any internet pack on your phone then you can share it with your friend or family member who is using the Airtel sim. Amazing isn’t it?
Well. If you are not aware of the Airtel Family Share 2020 offer, then read on to know about how to transfer the data from one airtel number to another airtel mobile number.
Want to know about airtel free data offers? Don’t miss to check our post on Airtel Free Internet 120 GB Data 4G By Miss Call
1. Open the dialer on your phone.
2. Now, dial *129*101# and call through Airtel Sim
3. After dialing the above Airtel family share USSD, you will get a “Share Airtel Data” option to transfer your Airtel internet data from one airtel number to another airtel mobile number.
4. Now, you have to dial an AIrtel mobile number to share Airtel data. So type the Airtel mobile number to which you want to share your airtel data.
5. After entering the number and hitting the OK button, you will be able to see another option
6. Now, all you need to do is, just follow the simple mentioned steps to transfer data from one Airtel mobile number to another Airtel mobile number.
Looking for airtel free caller tune number? Must read Caller Tune Number Airtel
1. Type SMS SHARE on your phone and send it to 121
You will get an SMS saying You are already on My Airtel family share! Enjoy sharing your 3G internet pack with upto 4 members. To view your Family, SMS View to 121.
2. Now, you have to add numbers to Airtel Family Share. To do that send ADD<space>Number send to 121
3. That’s it! You have successfully shared data on Airtel.
4. To remove Airtel family member, SMS DEL<space><10 digit mobile number> to 121 or visit: https://airtel.in/family
2. It will redirect you to Google Play Store, just click on the install button to start downloading My Airtel app.
3. Now, open the MyAirtel app and log in to the My Airtel by entering your mobile number
4. After entering the mobile number, verify your mobile number with an OTP.
5. After that, click on the left menu icon and select the My Family share option.
6. Here in this step, add your family by entering their airtel mobile number and then you can be able to transfer your internet data and Talktime balance on Airtel.
7. It also allows you to limit the data usage on the other family or friend airtel number.
You can even send a small amount of airtel data from your plan to any other Airtel prepaid users. To do that
- Dial *141*712*11*Number# to send 10MB of data.
- Dial *141*712*9*Number# to send 25MB of data
- Dial *141*712*4*Number# to send 50MB of data
- You can add a maximum of 5 members (friends/family members) to the ‘MyAirtel Family’ service to share the data pack with them.
- You can only share the 3G or 4G data.
- Sharing of the 2G plan or 2G data is not allowed.
- Your friend/family member should be an Airtel prepaid user to add them to your MyAirtel family list.
- A prepaid user cannot create several ‘family’ at a time. In the same way, a prepaid member can be added as a family member with one person only.
- If the owner (the person who shared his/her data) removes any member from the MyAirtel Family, then he/she will be notified by SMS.
- All the MyAirtel family members will have unrestricted access to the shared data pack of the owner.
- Owner of the MyAirtel family, don’t have any access to the usage of the data of any member of the MyAirtel family
- Once a ‘family’ has been created, every 3G or 4G data pack recharge of the owner will be automatically distributed to the ‘MyAirtel Family’ members
- A Member’s existing or subsequently added data pack (whether 2G, 3G or 4G or handset bundled offers), i.e. whether recharged prior to addition to the ‘family’ or when part of the ‘family’, will be completely used before the Member has the ability to use the Owner’s distributed data pack.
- Service Specific Data Packages of the Associates (such as Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.) will be used instead of the shared data
- You can’t share Airtel night packs, smartphone specific offers such as additional free data, any service specific packs (such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc) or any free data provided by Airtel and 2G packs
- Any night cashback earned through consumption of the shared data will be credited back again as distributed data only and shall also be shareable.
- When the shared data balance reaches thresholds of 100 MB, 50 MB and 10 MB, 0 MB, SMS warning alerts will be delivered to all family.
- If any MyAirtel family member ports to any other network, then he/she will be removed from the MyAirtel family.