Apply Google Pay Referral Code 7i3Gt and get Rs. 81 in the bank on your first money transfer. Get exciting offers on recharge, bill payments, ticket bookings, money transfers on Google Pay. Also, earn Rs. 81 in your bank account for each successful referrals.
Must read about Club Factory Referral Code where you will get Rs.50 Free Paytm Cash on Sign Up.
How to Signup on Google Pay App? Apply Google Pay referral Code – KR15B on Signup and Get Rs. 21
1. Firstly, Download Google Pay (aka Tez) App
2. After the installation, open the app and enter your mobile number which is linked with the bank account
3. Make sure the entered number SIM is inserted on your phone
4. Now, verify the number via OTP
5. Click on the Left Menu and click on the Profile icon
6. Now, enter the Google Pay Referral Code: 7i3Gt. For entering Google pay referral code you will get Rs.81 into your bank. Share your Google Pay referral code and Earn Rs.81.
7. In the next step, add your bank by searching & selecting the bank name
8. It will check for the account that is associated with the mobile number
9. After adding the bank account, create the UPI PIN on Google Pay app by entering your last few digits of debit card and the expiry date of the card
10. That’s it! Now, you are on the last step to get Rs. 21 signup bonus on the Google Pay app.
11. Just click on the Send Money button
12. Now, send at least Rs. 1 to any of your friends by entering the UPI PIN
13. If you don’t have any Google Pay account holder friends then send money to imloki121@okicici and i will return your money within few hours.
14. Boom! Upon sending money to your friend, your bank account linked with the mobile number will receive a signup bonus of Rs. 21.
15. Enjoy! You got Rs. 81 on applying Google Pay referral code – on signup.
How to Link Bank Account on Google Pay?
1. Open Google Pay app from the apps list
2. Inside the app, click on your Google+ photo and click the Bank account.
3. Click on the option Add bank account.
4. Now, select the bank from the list of all the banks in the app (Note that, if your bank name is not showing in the Google Pay bank list, then your bank doesn’t work with Google Pay yet.)
5. After selecting the bank, it will verify the account numbers linked with the mobile number
6. Make sure you have the main balance in your SIM because it needs at least Rs. 3 to verify the number by sending SMS
7. Give all the Google Pay permission to send a verification SMS to your bank.
8. If you have an existing UPI PIN, you’ll be asked to enter it and If you don’t have a UPI PIN, enter your debit card details like the last 6 digits of the card, expiry date, etc.
How To Check Bank Balance On Google Pay App?
1. To check your bank balance in the Google Pay app, then just open Google Pay
2. Click on the Profile icon from the top right corner
Tap on the Bank name below the Bank accounts and cards
3. Again, click on your Bank account
4. At the bottom, you will get View Balance option
5. Click on the View Balance and enter the UPI PIN to get your bank balance on your screen.
How to Get Your Google Pay Referral Code? | Google Pay Refer and Earn
1. Open Google Pay app and again click on Profile icon from the top right corner
2. You will see the Google Pay invite and earn option
3. Tap on the Invite option to share your Google Pay Referral code
4. Now, select the app to send your Google Pay Invite link to your friends.
5. Once, your friend downloads the Google Pay app from your referral link and links his bank account then sends at least Rs. 1 to any other users, you will get Rs. 81 in your account.
6. Your friend will get Rs. 21 in his bank account.
Google Pay Refer Earn Terms and Conditions
- You can earn a maximum of Rs. 9000 from the Google Pay referral code
- Your invitee must apply your Google Pay referral code while signing up on the app
- Your invitee must have the UPI-enabled bank account to create the Google Pay account
- The invitee must complete his first transaction on the Google Pay app to get the signup bonus.
- You will get referral credits once per invited user. Inviting the same user again won’t pay you.
- Google has every right to change, modify, block any users without any warning.
How to Get Google Pay UPI ID?
1. Open Google Pay app
2. Click on the Profile icon
3. Under the Bank accounts and cards option, click on your bank account
4. Select the bank account again and there you will find your Google Pay UPI IDs.
5. You can manage your Google Pay IDs by clicking on them from the same section.
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay is an all-in-one app for day to day life. With Google Pay, you can send money to friends, recharge prepaid/postpaid numbers, pay DTH bills, broadband bills, pay electricity bills, landline bills, gas bills, water bills, insurance, FASTag, Bajaj finance bills, etc.
This one app allows you to do all these tasks in a single tap. Moreover, you can even use it to pay the bills of any offline retail shops, stationery shops, where Google Pay payment is accepted. Our government is digitalizing almost all the departments and impressing people to use digital services more than the paper works.
So, in 2020 almost all the shops, even the small shops accept payment through the Google Pay app. Just scan the QR code in the shop and pay money. Tada! It’s so simple.
To use the Google Pay app, all you need to have a bank account with the mobile banking facility. If you have this on your bank then it’s simple. Otherwise, just visit your bank branch and ask them to enable mobile banking facility on your account.
You may need to fill a small form and that’s it. Within 7 days your mobile banking facility will be enabled and you can use almost all the UPI, net banking facilities with a single click.
Google Pay Features
- Send money with protection – Google Pay protects your money with a world-class security system that helps detect fraud and prevent hacking. Every transaction you make through the Google Pay is secured and you can even safeguard your bank account with a device lock method. Moreover, the Google Pay app asks a password to enter whenever you open the app.So, even if you lose your mobile phone, no one can send the money from your bank to any other account as it asks the password that you set before.
- Easy Bill Payments – Once you pay any bills, recharges on Google Pay your customer number will be saved and whenever your monthly bills are ready you will get a notification from Google Pay to pay the bill instantly with simple clicks.
- Booking Tickets – Book train, bus, flight and every ticket on Google Pay app. Get amazing offers and scratch cards on transactions.
- Tez Mode – If you don’t want to share your Google Pay number while receiving money from others, don’t worry. There is also a Tez Mode to send money securely to people nearby without sharing the mobile number.
- Buy or sell gold – With Google Pay you can buy or sell gold easily.
- Transfer money to bank account – If you want to send money to any other’s bank account and if they don’t have the Google Pay account, no worries. Google covered it too! You can transfer money from your bank account to any other bank accounts by entering simple details like bank name, IFSC code, name, etc.
- Pay with GPay on Nearby shops – As we mentioned earlier, these days almost every shop accepts payment through UPI apps. So, even your favorite Kirana shop, the salon can now accept payments on the spot with Tez Mode without giving them any details regarding your mobile number and bank.
- Exciting Rewards – Dozens of rewards available on Google Pay which gives you cashback that too in the bank account on your bill payments, money transfers, scan and pay, inviting friends and lot more.
Google Pay Offers
- Google Pay Send Money Offer 1 – Send Rs. 500 or more and get a scratch card to win up to Rs. 1 lakh. (Valid till January 10)
- Google Pay Send Mone Offer 2 – Send at least Rs. 150 to your friends using Google Pay and get a scratch card to win up to Rs. 1000 (Valid till March 27)
- Google Pay Croma Offer – Get Rs. 500 cash back on your transaction of Rs. 10,000 or more using Google Pay at Chroma outlet on Tuesday or weekends. (Valid till October 23)
- Google Pay Win Scratch Card worth up to Rs. 200 – Make your first ICICI FASTag recharge on GooglePay of minimum Rs. 100 and get a scratch card that can give you Rs. 20 to Rs. 100 back. (Valid till January 25)
How to Know Offers on Google Pay App
Google Pay comes with amazing offers on money transfer, scan and pay, offline payments, recharges, bill payments, etc.
1. To know all the exciting offers on Google Pay app, open Google Pay app
2. Scroll down and click on Offers button under the Promotions tab
3. In the Google Pay Offers section, you will get various offers on merchants and even on send money transactions.
How to Win Money From Google Pay Scratch Cards?
1. After getting the scratch cards on your transactions of Google Pay, click on the Rewards option under the Promotions tab
2. Click on the Google Pay Rewards and you will find the scratch cards under this section
3. Tap on any unscratched cards and scratch to win cashback in a bank account.