How To Increase Jio Internet Speed, Increase Jio Speed: I know most of you are fed up with the poor speed of Jio network in your area.
Well. As you know, the network/internet speed of the network depends on many factors, there are some methods which can improve your Jio internet speed.
Today, we are going to list all the proven methods to increase Jio internet speed on your phone. Note that these are the tested methods to boost the Jio internet speed.
However, we can’t assure you that these tricks or jugaads will surely increase Jio internet speed on your phone. Most of them may or may not work for you. Some of them may work in a few states or areas. You must read about Airtel Free Data.
So, we request you to try every method we listed here to increase Jio 4G Speed. Many of our visitors were asking How To Increase Reliance Jio Speed?. So today, this article will help you to boost Jio’s internet speed.
If you are getting 100-250kbps speed on your Jio, then you must try any of the below methods to increase your Jio sim speed of the internet.
Don’t forget to read about Jio Free Data
Increase Jio Speed Using Jio APN Settings- Method 1
The method number 1 we have here is using different APN. This new Jio APN basically tries to boost the Jio 4G internet speed.
How to Increase Jio 4G Speed?
- First of all, open Settings in your phone
- Head over to Sim cards and mobile networks
- Click on Jio (select Sim 1 if you’re using Jio sim on the first slot otherwise select Sim 2)
- Now, tap on the Access Point Names option
- Click on New APN
- Now fill the new Jio speed APN like below
- Name – WewDealsJio
- APN – JIoNet
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not set
- Username – Jio30X
- Password – Not set
- Server – www.Google.com
- MMSC – Not Set
- MMS Proxy – Not Set
- MMS Port – Not Set
- MCC – 450
- MNC – 840
- Authentication Type – Not Set
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
- APN Roaming Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
- Bearer – (Select) HSPA, EVDO, BeHRPD, LTE, HSPAP, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, IS95A, IS95B, 1xRTT, EVDO_0, EVDO_A, HSDPA, HSUPA
- MVNO Type – None
Jio Speed Increase – Method 2
Read about Idea Free Internet Data.
How to Boost Jio 4G Speed?
To use this Jio speed boost trick, you need to install VPN apps. Many free VPN apps are available on the Google Play store. So, download any free VPN apps from the Google Play Store and connect it. We suggest you to try VPN Master Or Turbo VPN Or Snap VPN apps.
- Download any of the above VPN apps on your phone
- After installing the VPN app, open it
- Now, select a server as Indian (if available) or connect any other countries server
- Within 30 seconds it will connect to the selected countries server
- Now, check your Jio speed. I hope this method boosted your Jio 4G speed.
- If any of the servers is not boosting your current Jio internet speed then try any other server by connecting it. Now, check the speed and test until you get better Jio internet speed.
Boost Jio Internet Speed – Method 3
Increase Jio Speed Using Signal Booster
Sometimes, the Jio 4G internet speed can be low due to the poor signal. So, you need to have a better signal to get good jio speed. If you are living in forest or hill areas, the internet speed might be poor due to network issues. There is an app called Network Signal Booster on Google Play store. This app helps you to boost the signal to get better internet speed. If the above methods to increase Jio internet speed are not working for you, then you must try this simple method.
- Open Google Play Store
- Search Network Signal Booster
- Now, download the app from RealAppsMaker
- After that, open the app and click on Tap to Boost
- It will boost the signal within a few seconds
- Now, check your signal bars and also don’t forget to verify the Jio internet speed.
Get Jio High-speed Internet Using Rooted Android Device – Method 4
Note that, to use this trick to boost jio internet speed, you need to have a Rooted android device. If your device is not rooted then please don’t try this. If you are interested to root your phone then search on Google to get methods to root your Android phone. If you have rooted android handset then try below method to get high-speed Jio internet.
- Download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer apk
- Now simply install the apk on your phone in a normal way
- Grant root access on the app
- Now, Select The Network Speed, Choose 12/28/7 – Max Speed Option
- In the next step, Click on ‘Apply Tweak’
- Now, all you need to do is, restart your phone
- Check your jio internet speed using any internet speed checking apps like OOKLA.
Increase Jio Speed using Freedom VPN App – Method 5
- Download Freedom VPN app from here
- Install the app and open it
- Now, connect it t any servers. We recommend you to try Singapore server
- Once it is connected to that server, check your Jio 4G data speed.
Increase Jio Data Speed using LTE Only Mode – Method 6
- Open dialer on your phone
- Type *#*#4636#*#*
- After entering the above code, it will take you to the Testing
- There, select Phone Information 1 (If you’re using Jio sim on first sim slot or select two if it is in slot two)
- Click on the Set Preferred Network Type
- Select LTE Only
- That’s it! You are done. Now check your Jio data speed. I hope this method increases your Jio internet speed.
Boost Jio Downloading Speed:- Method 7
I know most of you heard about the UC browser. Many of you might have installed or using the UC browser app. Trust me guys, UC browser is one of the best browsers to download files. This app has some tweaks that help you to download any files even the bigger files very quickly. So, try UC browser today by installing it from Google Play Store. I hope, this will increase the Jio downloading Speed.
Have you read about Vodafone free data, if not then what are you waiting for, just read it.
How to Check Your Jio Internet Speed?
Well. Here is the simple guide to check your Jio internet speed. After trying the above methods on Jio internet speed increase, you need to check the internet speed. Right? To test the Jio speed, you can use Speedtest by the OOKLA app.
- Head over to Google Play store and search Speedtest by OOKLA
- Download the speed test by OOKLA app
- Open the app and click on Go or Start test
- It will start checking your current Jio internet speed based on the location and many factors
- In the end, it will show you the results of Jio downloading speed and Jio uploading speed.
- You can also try https://www.speedtest.net this site to check your Jio data speed.
So, guys, these are the proven and simple ways to boost the Jio internet speed on your phone. I hope these methods helped you to get maximum internet speed. If this post helped you then don’t forget to share this article with your friends. Tell them to increase Jio internet speed.