Hello friends, we are back with another guide where we will tell you how to do Paynearby login. In simple word you can say we will be telling you a detailed guide on how to login into Paynearby.
We will also provide a commission chart of Paynearby, even we will tell you how to download Paynearby app. But before that you must read about, RozDhan Invite Code 2021.
So what are you all waiting for, let’s get started?
What is Paynearby?
Paynearby is an app or website which helps retailers to earn money by giving them a commission. Paynearby offers you digital financial services like Aadhaar ATM, Bus booking, Insurance, Cash Collection, DTH Recharge, Mobile Recharge, Transfer Money, Bill payments, etc.
Paynearby app is fully secured and verified.
Must read about PayNearby Referral Code.
How to Download Paynearby?
The steps of downloading paynearby are simple, you just have to download Paynearby from the below-given link and have to do registration so let’s see.
1. First of all download Paynearby app
2. After downloading the app, just open it
3. Then on the next screen you will see a page where it will ask to enter your mobile number
4. Just enter your mobile number and click on the register
5. On the next page you have to enter your name, Pan No., Shop No., Location,
Enter Paynearby Referral Code: 8298890018
6. Finally you have completed your registration process.
How to do Paynearby Login?
To login into Paynearby, you must have your Paynearby password which you will get through SMS. When you will enter your mobile number and password then you will be login into Paynearby. So let’s see in detail.
1. First of all open Paynearby app
2. After opening Paynearby app, just click on the login
3. Now enter your Paynearby mobile number along with your password.
If you have signup now then you will get password through SMS.
4. Then you will have to enter OTP and verify it
5. Now change your Paynearby password.
6. That’s it, your account is ready.
How to Verify KYC?
For verifying KYC you have to upload your PAN card picture, have to enter your bank details like account number and account holder name, have to choose your bank name.
1. For verifying KYC, you must log in to the app
2. Once you will log in now they will ask you to upload the PAN card picture, just capture and upload it
3. In the next step you have to enter your bank details like account number, account holder name, bank name, and IFSC code
4. Finally on the next page you have to enter your residence pin code.
5. That’s it you have completed your KYC.
What Paynearby Offers
If you are having a shop and want to withdraw money of users then this app is 100% for you because here you can withdraw money of customers from their bank by entering their Aadhaar number and fingerprint using Aadhaar enabled payment services (AEPS ).
You can also check their bank balance, by using an Aadhaar card.
If your customer wants to send money into a bank account then you can easily send money by clicking on the money transfer option. In the app you will get two options, one is IMPS i.e., Immediate Payment Service and another one is NEFT i.e., National Electronic Fund Transfer.
You can pay your bills directly from paynearby app by just clicking on Bill payments. You can pay Electricity bills, Water bills, gas bills, etc., they have access to 100+ billers.
You can do your Airtel, VI, Jio, BSNL & other mobile recharge and for doing recharge you will earn a commission.
Paynearby Customer Care Number
If you are facing any issues on Paynearby then you can contact them on 03366909090.
Below is the commission,
Aadhaar Withdraw Commission 2021
Money Transfer Commission
|लेन-देन का AMOUNT||ग्राहक शुल्क||RETAILER COMMISSION|
|1000 से कम है||10/-||4.5/-|
|25000 से अधिक||250||100/-|
DTH Recharge Commission
|SUN DIRECT DTH||2.5%|
ATM Withdraw Commission