Paytm KYC Center Near Me: Still searching for the Paytm KYC center? Do you want to complete your Paytm KYC? Good. You landed on the right page to know everything about the Paytm KYC and how to complete the Paytm KYC easily. Read on to know about all the details regarding Paytm KYC, Mini KYC, Full KYC, Documents required to complete the KYC, steps to complete the Paytm KYC and the way to find the nearest Paytm KYC centers.
Paytm KYC Center Near Me
Want to know about Paytm Add Money Promo Codes? Don’t forget to check our PayTM Add Money Offer Today, Promo Code [ Daily Updated ]
What is Paytm KYC?
Recently, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) made the KYC (Know Your Customer) norms compulsory for every bank and online wallets users. As per the guidelines of RBI, every wallet, and the banks must and should update identification data of their customers periodically and thee personal information include the customer’s photograph, proof of identity and proof of address.
So, all the wallet apps made KYC compulsory to their users in order to use their apps. Even Paytm made the KYC mandatory for its users. But they provided the option of Mini KYC and the Full KYC.
What is Paytm Minimum KYC (Mini KYC)?
Paytm Mini KYC is also a KYC through which you can use most of the services and wallet service from the Paytm app. But the major difference is that the Mini KYC is valid only for 24 months. That means after the completion of 2 years of Mini KYC, users should complete the Full KYC to use Paytm. But, the Paytm Full KYC gives you access to all the Paytm services.
With the Mini KYC, you can use the Paytm to recharge, to pay to more than 10 million merchants who accept Paytm. However, you can maintain the Paytm wallet balance up to only Rs. 10,000 per month. It won’t allow you to transfer the money from your Paytm wallet to another wallet, moreover, you can’t transfer your wallet money to the bank.
Do You Want to Delete Your Paytm Account? Here are the simple steps to do that check out: How to Delete Paytm Account?
What is Paytm Full KYC?
Full KYC is better if you are a frequent Paytm user as it allows all the access to the Paytm app. As it allows you to send money from one wallet to another wallet, let you keep the balance of up to Rs. 1,00,000. You can even open the Paytm Savings Account with the full KYC.
How to Complete Minimum KYC on Paytm? Paytm Mini KYC
1. To complete the Paytm Mini KYC (aka Minimum KYC), open Paytm app
2. Login or signup to your Paytm account
3. If you haven’t completed your Mini KYC of Paytm, you will get an exclamation mark against your name in the top left menu.
4. Click on your name to open the profile page
5. It will show you that Your Paytm KYC Is Not Completed. So, to complete the Mini KYC on Paytm, you need your Name and Unique identification number of any of Passport, Voter ID, Driving License or NREGA Job Card.
6. Just fill any of the above document details and you are done!
7. You have successfully completed the Paytm Mini KYC.
Documents Required to Complete Full KYC on Paytm
- Aadhaar card
- But If you don’t have Aadhaar card then you must have any of the below documents to complete your Full KYC on Paytm. You can also use a driving license, Passport, Voter ID card, NREGA Job card to do the Paytm KYC.
Unlike the Paytm Minimum KYC, the Full KYC needs hard copies of the identification documents to be submitted at the Paytm KYC center. So, to complete the Paytm Full KYC, you need to visit your nearest Paytm KYC center. If you don’t know where the Paytm KYC center near you, then here are the details regarding the Paytm KYC center near me.
How to Find Paytm KYC Centre Near Me Online?
Paytm has provided the KYC centers near almost all the locations. That means you can do the Paytm Full KYC from any of your nearest KYC stores. Here is how you can find the nearest Paytm KYC centers or stores.
2. After opening the above link, just enter your pin code and click on the Search button
3. Now, Paytm will fetch all the details regarding the KYC centers near your pin code
4. It will show all the nearest stores that allow you to complete your Paytm Full KYC.
5. Now, all you need to do is, just visit any of the KYC centers with any of the above documents and complete your Paytm KYC.